Assembly of the Bolt
1. Insert Extractor Plunger and Spring with the
longest end facing out (Fig. 5).
2. Push the Extractor down on the Plunger until the
tip of the Extractor touches the bolt face (Fig. 6 red
arrow), then push the Extractor in to lock it into place (Fig. 6 blue
3. Install Rebound Spring and Support, bent end down
(Fig. 7 blue circle).
4. Install the Firing Pin so that the end of the
Rebound Spring is
touching the part sticking out below the Firing Pin (Fig. 7 red
5. Install the Firing Pin Stop by
pushing forward on the Firing Pin to line up the holes.
6. Install the Recoil Spring Assembly with the
curved end matching the curve of the bolt.
7. Reassemble the gun.