Assembly of Sear
1. Insert the sear, curved side facing back.
Hold it in place with the pivot pin half way in, notch side down.
2. Install the spring,
long side against the frame (blue arrow). The bottom of the long arm of the
spring goes into a small covered area (red)
molded into the grip.
3. Push the pin the rest of the way in.
4. Install hammer. (Instructions)
5. Once tension is on the sear spring (hammer pivot pin is
in place), move the sear pivot
pin slightly from side to side to ensure the spring is retaining the pin.
6. Install Trigger. (Instructions)
7. Assemble gun as normal.