Assembly of the Magazine
1. Take the Magazine Spring and place the Follower
on one end and the Block Retainer Plunger on the other (Fig. 3 red
2. Insert the Follower into the bottom of the
Magazine Body with the slope of the Follower the same as the slope of the
top of the Magazine Body (Fig. 3 blue lines)
3. Line the hole in the Follower up to the wide part
of the channel in the Magazine Body and insert the Follower Button (Fig.
NOTE: if you put the Follower Button in on the wrong side it will
not stop the gun from working but it will no longer hold the bolt open
when the magazine is empty.
4. Slide the Follower Button all the way to the top
of the magazine (Fig. 5).
5. Push the Block Retainer Plunger and exposed
Spring inside the magazine and hold it.
6. Slide the Block back onto the bottom of the
magazine. A "click" should be heard as the Block Retainer
Plunger seats itself into the Block when it is slid inplace.